New Profile Posts

1. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    CRISTIAANA SAINT
    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to get in touch with Adam Palmer regarding my two year old German Shepard. Can you direct me ?
  2. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    CRISTIAANA SAINT
    Saint my ♥️
  3. Daniel Audet
    Daniel Audet
    My cell phone is 704 512 8037
  4. Daniel Audet
    Daniel Audet
    Yes, Bob, it got to me. It isn't private but I don't think you care whether it is or not. ;-) Feel free to call me via Skype anytime.
  5. Bob J.Scott
    Bob J.Scott Daniel Audet
    Hi Dan, you posted: "I am trying to band together a few good trainers privately to write a manual that would be sold on Amazon."
    Perhaps you have a select group of people in mind, but I might be interested in participating- if I knew what your parameters might be, and how you intend to develop it.
    Hope I've posted this correctly, and this message gets through to you....... :)
  6. jake bartolo
    jake bartolo
    Dog walker in fairfield county CT
  7. Sharon Griesmann
    Sharon Griesmann
    Travis-10 Month Old Sheltie Puppy
  8. Sharon Griesmann
    Sharon Griesmann
    Hi! I've been away for a while, and happy to be back. I have a new Sheltie puppy, 10 months old.
  9. Jonathan Waters
    Jonathan Waters
    "Most people talk a lot, few are up for the moment."
  10. Brian Shanks
    Brian Shanks Daniel Audet
    Daniel, I read in another post that you sell tugs. Can you recommend one for puppies? I would prefer to support this site then some random stranger. Also, do you accept credit or Paypal?

Thanks

Brian
  11. Kemp Bouwman
    Kemp Bouwman
    livin the dream on the ambulance
  12. Cameron McKenzie
    Cameron McKenzie
    Profile updated
  13. Daniel Audet
    Daniel Audet
    Contact Me If You Need Anything daudet@carolina.rr.com
  14. Kim Koeman
    Kim Koeman
    Learning to be a dog owner again :)
  15. Daniel Audet
    Daniel Audet
    Thanks Julie!
  16. Julie Deans
    Julie Deans Daniel Audet
  17. Steve Estrada
    Steve Estrada Chris Birkett
    What bloodlines do you have & Where are you
  18. Tracy Mullineaux
    Tracy Mullineaux Jay Jack
    Hi there! Someone on the Dog Trainers Helping Dog Trainers Facebook group said you have a protocol already typed up for dealing with Inner household aggression. I've read a bunch of your posts on here but would really love to see that protocol too, I browsed through your page but couldn't find it and was hoping you'd b willing to send me a link? Thanks!!
    1. Jay Jack
      Jay Jack
      if you email me @ netleveldogs@gmail.com I can email it to you. I don't know how to attach it to this!
      Nov 26, 2015
  19. Tracy Mullineaux
    Tracy Mullineaux Daniel Audet
    When you start a new Thread is there something you need to do for it to pop up as a New Post? I posted under Videos and Publications this morning but it didn't come up under new and I was wondering if I did something wrong? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, I didn't want to hijack a thread and wasn't sure how else to ask.
  20. Alicemary Leach
    Alicemary Leach
    I take the dogs other GSD rescues refuse because of behavioral issues. I raise money to send the dogs to trainers to rehab and train.
    1. Steve Estrada likes this.
    2. Steve Estrada
      Steve Estrada
      Very worthy endeavor I thank you! I hope you post some of your rescue stories. Warm regards
      Jul 11, 2015