New Profile Posts

1. Larry Neilson
    Larry Neilson Daniel Audet
    I have a new book out called “Your Comprehensive Training Guide To PUPPIES: Surviving The First Six Months”. I welcome colleague feedback.
    Available online or directly from me.
    1. Daniel Audet
      Daniel Audet
      Sure....how do I get a copy?
      Apr 2, 2018
  2. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    CRISTIAANA SAINT Adam Palmer
    I can't bring him back, but there is not a day or minute that I do not regret. Cristiaana
  3. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    This I know in my heart was the turning point to disaster and the removal of our intimate understanding that no one on this Earth could know besides he and I.
  4. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    Saint was a very kind hearted and sensitive dog that I come to know now suffered from fear aggression. I trusted in others. Trainers that insisted I dominate him.
  5. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    My feeling powerless and giving my power over to others was part of this. My not trusting my gut was part of this. knew my dog, I had intuition about my dog.
  6. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    I've suffered PTSD symptoms and such heartache from the loss of Saint. This I did learn though and it becomes so clear...my tendency toward drama and helplessness was part of what happened.
  7. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    Hi Adam, It's been almost six months and to be completely honest I would never have done what I had knowing what my life would be like as it is now.
  8. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    CRISTIAANA SAINT
    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to get in touch with Adam Palmer regarding my two year old German Shepard. Can you direct me ?
  9. CRISTIAANA SAINT
    CRISTIAANA SAINT
    Saint my ♥️
  10. Daniel Audet
    Daniel Audet
    My cell phone is 704 512 8037
  11. Daniel Audet
    Daniel Audet
    Yes, Bob, it got to me. It isn't private but I don't think you care whether it is or not. ;-) Feel free to call me via Skype anytime.
  12. Bob J.Scott
    Bob J.Scott Daniel Audet
    Hi Dan, you posted: "I am trying to band together a few good trainers privately to write a manual that would be sold on Amazon."
    Perhaps you have a select group of people in mind, but I might be interested in participating- if I knew what your parameters might be, and how you intend to develop it.
    Hope I've posted this correctly, and this message gets through to you....... :)
  13. jake bartolo
    jake bartolo
    Dog walker in fairfield county CT
  14. Sharon Griesmann
    Sharon Griesmann
    Travis-10 Month Old Sheltie Puppy
  15. Sharon Griesmann
    Sharon Griesmann
    Hi! I've been away for a while, and happy to be back. I have a new Sheltie puppy, 10 months old.
  16. Jonathan Waters
    Jonathan Waters
    "Most people talk a lot, few are up for the moment."
  17. Brian Shanks
    Brian Shanks Daniel Audet
    Daniel, I read in another post that you sell tugs. Can you recommend one for puppies? I would prefer to support this site then some random stranger. Also, do you accept credit or Paypal?

Thanks

Brian
  18. Kemp Bouwman
    Kemp Bouwman
    livin the dream on the ambulance
  19. Cameron McKenzie
    Cameron McKenzie
    Profile updated
  20. Daniel Audet
    Daniel Audet
    Contact Me If You Need Anything daudet@carolina.rr.com